KOH PHI PHI ISLAND TOURS
Private Boat Tours
One of the wonders that Thailand has in Krabi, is Koh Phi Phi; a group of 6 beautiful islands, some of them very famous!The 6 islands part of the Koh Phi Phi archipelago are: Phi Phi Don (with some amazing beaches such as Ao Nui), Phi Phi Leh (with the famous Maya Bay Beach and Phi Leh Lagoon), Bida Nok, Bida Nai, Mosquito and Bamboo Islands.
Do you want to know these 6 Wonders of nature during your Koh Phi Phi Tour from Krabi?Let us show them to you in a unique and exclusive Koh Phi Phi Island Tour!
KOH PHI PHI ISLANDS BOAT TOURS
Do you feel like it?
Koh Phi Phi Sunset Tour
WHAT PLACES WILL WE SEE?
At 10.30 am we will start our Private Koh Phi Phi Sunset Tour from Ao Nang to Koh Phi Phi by Speedboat, this journey lasts approximately 45 minutes. We want to make the most of it, and that is why we will use a Speedboat!
During the trip our Guides will explain to you about the islands, their history, legends, anecdotes, and any detail so that you will have some information about this spectacular place in the earth.
The Koh Phi Phi archipelago is formed by 2 large islands: Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Leh.
Phi Phi Leh is not habited, so you will discover its authentic side! Here is where the spectacular beach of Maya Bay and Phi Leh Lagoon are located!
Phi Phi Don is also really beautiful, the main coast town is Tonsai Bay, and around this island we will discover hidden gems such as the stunning bay of Ao Nui or Monkey Beach, places that you will fall in love with...
Some of the islands that we will visit in Phi Phi Leh during the boat tour can be:
- Bamboo Island – Gorgeous white sand island made by corals. This beautiful island is located between Ao Nang and Phi Phi Don.
- Vicking Bay – One of the best snorkeling sites in Koh Phi Phi!
- Phi Leh Lagoon – Spectacular natural Lagoon with crystal clear water and surrounded by limestone cliffs. This is one of the most beautiful places in all of Thailand.
- Maya Bay – Beautiful bay turned into the biggest tourist attraction of Koh Phi Phi, since the film of “The Beach” with Leonardo Di Caprio, was filmed in 1,999.
- Bida Nok and Bida Nai – Located 1.5 km south of Phi Phi Leh, considered to be the best diving and snorkeling spots in all Koh Phi Phi and Krabi, here you will not see other snorkel operators but only diving boats.
We can see a wide variety of marine life such as Moray Eels, Sea Snakes, Puffer Fish or Butterfly Fish. The walls are covered by spectacular hard and soft corals, and Gorgonians!
Other destinations in Phi Phi Don that we usually visit during our Koh Phi Phi Sunset Tour, are:
- Ao Nui – Small and beautiful bay ideal for sunbathing or snorkeling, abundant in colorful reef fish and hard corals.
- Monkey Bay – White sand beach with lots of monkeys. Be careful, If you don´t pay attention they can take off your sunglasses!!
SUNSET IN THAILAND AND PHRANANG BEACH
At mid afternoon we will return from Phi Phi to Ao Nang and visit the 4 Islands area: Poda, Tup and Chicken Islands!
Do you want to enjoy one of the best Sunsets in Thailand while having a snack on the beach?
On our Koh Phi Phi Sunset Tour, you will!
Where? On the spectacular Phranang Cave Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Thailand, located in the area of the 4 Islands of Ao Nang, in Krabi.
We bet you that you won´t forget easily the Sunset at Phranang Beach, and that it will be one of the lasting memories that you will take with you from Thailand and from your Private Koh Phi Phi Sunset Tour!
23.000 THB total from 1 to 4 People
2.000 THB per every additional adult
1.400 THB per every additional child (from 4 to 12 years old)
Phi Phi & 4 Islands 2 Days Tour
FROM AO NANG TO KOH PHI PHI
PHI LEH LAGOON AND MAYA BAY
This Koh Phi Phi Tour will continue with a stop at one of the most beautiful places in Thailand: Phi Leh Lagoon, a natural Lagoon of crystal clear water surrounded by cliffs!
We will also discover the mythical “Maya Bay” known for being the filming site of the famous film shot in 1,999 “The Beach”, with Leonardo Di Caprio as main actor.
*Maya Bay (The Beach) has reopened its doors after being closed for several years, due to the preservation and regeneration of its beach and corals!
From now on, only those who are registered will have the privilege of being able to visit the new Maya Bay and enjoy this great wonder of nature again!
Remember that daily visits are limited, and that we will arrange this for you on our Private Koh Phi Phi Tours.
We will also enjoy a Thai Buffet Lunch on a quiet beach, away from the crowds as much as possible and while enjoying excellent views!
Then we will continue our Koh Phi Phi Island Tour in search of more hidden bays and less crowded beaches.
Finally, we will end up at Ao Nui, a beautiful bay ideal for snorkeling and the perfect place to watch the best Sunset in Thailand, while we have a snack on the beach…
SNORKELING IN KOH SII
4 ISLANDS BY BOAT
“IDEAL TOUR FOR GROUPS”
27.000 THB total from 1 to 2 People
4.000 THB per every additional adult
2.800 THB per every additional child (from 4 to 12 years old)
Koh Phi Phi Tours include
Discover thoroughly the archipelago of Koh Phi Phi
We have other Private Tours
Complete tours to see the wonders of the Thai islands
$ 148/From 5,000 Thb
- Customized Krabi Tour
- 2.000 Thb additional from the 3rd Person
- Long Tail Boat
- Choose your own itinerary to non tourist islands
- Local Guides
KOH PHI PHI SUNSET
The best Snorkel
$ 170/5,750 Thb
- 2.000 Thb additional from the 5th Person
- Speed Boat
- Sunset on Phranang Beach
- Best Snorkel Spots
- Local Guides
KOH PHI PHI 2 DAYS
2 Days Tour
$ 400/13,500 Thb
- 4.000 Thb additional from the 3rd Person
- Long Tail Boat
- Enjoy a magic night in Phi Phi Don
- Krabi Island Tour to Phi Phi & 4 Islands!
- Local Guides
Your Thailand Tour Agency