TOUR 6: JAMES BOND + KOH YAO NOI + HONG ISLANDS
This is a very special tour we have designed exclusively to avoid the masses.
Usually the James Bond tour is one of the most overcrowded and touristy sea tours in Thailand, so you may be asking yourself: how is it possible to do this tour and avoid the crowds?
Easy! We will take you to amazing islands around the Phang Nga province where you can enjoy privacy. This trip is a 3 day tour in 1 visiting 3 different area,avoiding peak hours.
In addition there is something important you should know but probably you don’t!: regular tours will take you to James Bond by land, this means you lose around 3 to 4 hours on the road, with Thalassa Tour you will go by speedboat from Ao Nang so that we can visit different islands at our own pace
Our experience shows us that other conventional James Bond Tours focus too much on this specific island, which is just one of the islands and not the most beautiful. We think it can be seen really well from the boat avoiding the inconvenience of stopping on the island with hundreds of people just to see one rock formation. This way we will have more time to show you the less discovered and amazing scenes around this province.
The itinerary includes:
Koh Tapu (James Bond Island) from the boat!
Koh Yao Noi: Koh Yao (or Long Island) are the 2 main islands located between Phuket and Krabi.North of Koh Yao we will visit Koh Yao Noi (the small one) and it is the ideal area to admire the heart of the beautiful Phang Nga Bay. The landscape you will observe here are hundreds of limestone rock formations of all shapes and heights surrounded by small deserted beaches, including Ko Ku Du Lek (Tree Bay). This is a quiet beach with enormous centenarian trees. In these spectacular views you will find similarities with Ha Long Bay in Vietman. You will enjoy moments to relax and swim and on the top of that a delicious Thai buffet lunch on the beach
Koh Hong: Beautiful island with a gorgeous lagoon: a natural pool surrounded by limestone cliffs. We arrive at the best time to ensure we avoid crowds.
Transportation: 15 min late will be considered as a non show
- 08.45am: Free from Burger King in front of Ao Nang beach (for all Hotels in Ao Nang, for *Railay beach guests and for those who did not chose any of the other meeting points available).
- 8:55 am: Meeting point at Nopparatara Pier for Centara grand resort’s guests (free)
- 8.15am: From Railay West Beach (meeting outside Railay village resort): 500Baht one way (total price from 1 to 4 people) by private long tail boat + 100 baht per person on the way back by public long tail boat)
- 08.20am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 900Baht
- 08: 40am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000Baht
- 08.30am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200Baht
* Railay guests: please note that Railay is in the opposite direction to the islands on this tour but we provide with a private long tail boat service in the morning to take you to the meeting point in Ao Nang.At the end of the tour, we will drive you back to Burger King in Ao Nang, where you can easily find longtail taxi boats back to Railay.