TOUR 4: RAILAY + 4 ISLAND SUNSET + NIGHT SNORKEL
- PRICE 2,500 baht
- Only By Long Tail – Time: 12pm to 8pm
(12-13 adults maximum on a large long tail boat!)
3 extra children between 4 to 12 years old allowed
Discover the most beautiful places around Railay and Ao Nang’s local islands. Several paradisiacal beaches, 2 amazing snorkels: one during the day and the second at night to see the incredible effect of the bioluminescent plankton, a must see!. We will avoid the massive tourism by arriving at destinations during less busy times of the day and visiting the most amazing spots to make a very exclusive day for you resulting in a truly unique experience.
First stop in Railay Beach, one of the most popular beaches in Thailand. Railay is surrounded by lush jungle and huge limestone formations and known over the world as “heaven” for climbers.
We will also visit the beautiful and famous Poda island, a white sand beach surrounded limestone rock; we will enjoy here a delicious Thai lunch buffet on the beach.
We will discover also Tup Island where you can sightsee and admire from the boat this fabulous white sand beach. The island is connected to Chicken island at low tide by sandbanks surrounded by crystal clear water.
Afterwards we’ll go around Chicken island, where you will see this island’s incredible rock formation in the shape of a chicken.
Then we’ll reach Koh Sii – one of the best diving and snorkeling spots in the area due to its great visibility, where you can see colorful coral and tropical fish and we’ll go with you underwater to show you the best of the marine life.
As evening approaches, you’ll have a snack dinner at Phranang beach (with the famous Phranang Cave) taking in the fabulous sunset.
Finally on return, we invite you to share a unique experience: swimming in the bioluminescent plankton. Back to Ao Nang around 8pm.
• Transfer from Ao Nang
• National Park Fee (400 BAHTS PER PERSON)
• Snorkel Equipment
• Life Jackets
• Multilingual and certified guides
• Buffet lunch on the beach (Veg 0ption upon request)
• Snack dinner at sunset (club sandwich)
• Fresh fruit
• Soda and Mineral water
• Beers (limited)
• Night Snorkel
Prices 2,500Baht per adult (4 persons min on board)
1, 500Baht per child (From 4 to 12 year old)
THESE PRICES INCLUDE 400 BAHTS PER PERSON FOR NATIONAL PARK FEE
Transportation: 15 min late will be considered as a non show
- 11.45am: Free from Burger King in front of Ao Nang beach
- 12.00am: Meeting point at Nopparatara Pier for Centara grand resort’s guests (Free)
- 1.00pm: Free from Railay West Beach (Meeting outside Railay village resort)
- 11.20am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 900Baht
- 11.40am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000Baht
- 11.30am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200Baht